Time: 10 mins
- 2.5 cups Frozen Melon, diced
- 1/4 cup Ouzo
- 1/4 cup water, cold
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp Kasandrinos Olive Oil
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp honey
- 4 basil leaves
- Optional: 2 melon slices for garnish
- Place 2 tsp of Kasandrinos olive oil on a plate and coat the rim of your glasses with oil.
- Place the sugar on another plate and dips the rimmed glasses in the sugar. Set aside while you make the drink.
- Place the frozen melon, the ouzo, water, lime juice, and honey in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into the prepared glasses, garnish with basil leaves and melon slices.
If you thought that ouzo could only be served with ice, you will definitely reconsider after trying this cocktail. OPA!