Total Time: 10 mins
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 4 tbs lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- In a large salad bowl combine the cucumbers with the cilantro, peppers, onions, and garlic.
- Add the olive oil and the lime juice and mix well.
- Season with salt, pepper and thyme and serve at room temperature.
A quick and refreshing side dish, perfect for summer cook-outs and prep-ahead meals!