Coffee Olive Oil Butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup ground coffee
- 2 tbs confectioners' sugar
- 3 tbsolive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Flaked salt, to garnish
- 1. Mix the heavycream with the olive oil and groundcoffee. Place in an airtight container and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Strain the coffee mixture well, and discard the groundcoffee. Transfer the strained liquid in a blender or a food processor.
- 3. Add the sugar and salt, and process until the fat forms into butter and the liquid separates.
- 4. Transfer the mixture to a large piece of cheesecloth and wring out any excess liquid.
- 5. Transfer the butter in a serving bowl, garnish with flakedsalt and serve immediately or store in the refrigerator.