Blistered Peppers With Lemon-Ginger Aioli
Are you looking for a delicious dish that will have your guests talking? If so, this blistered peppers with lemon-ginger aioli recipe is perfect for you! Perfectly balanced and flavorful; the combination of roasted red pepper, garlic, and ginger creates an explosion in your mouth. And let’s not forget about that creamy lemon-ginger aioli - it takes this dish to the next level! Whether you’re hosting a dinner party or just making lunch for one, this easy to make yet impressive dish is sure to hit all the right notes. So take out your cast iron pan, get ready to roast some peppers and whip up some tantalizingly good Lemon-Ginger Aioli – because here comes culinary perfection!
12 ounces of green peppers
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup peanuts,
4 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp salt flakes
1. Heat the olive oil in a skillet and add the peppers, seasoning with salt flakes.
- 2. Cook for 15 minutes, tossing, until the peppers are golden brown and blistered.
3. In the meantime, combine the mayonnaise and yogurt with lemon juice and ginger. Season with a pinch of salt.
4. Arrange the peppers on a plate. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, add peanuts, and drizzle with the aioli.
5. Serve hot with an extra splash of olive oil and lemon juice.
Products used in this Recipe: