Blistered Peppers With Lemon-Ginger Aioli
- 12 ounces green peppers
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup peanuts,
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt flakes
- 1. Heat the olive oil in a skillet and add the peppers, seasoning with salt flakes.
- 2. Cook for 15 minutes, tossing, until the peppers are golden brown and blistered.
- 3. In the meantime, combine the mayonnaise and yogurt with the lemon juice and ginger. Season with a pinch of salt.
- 4. Arrange the peppers on a plate. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, add the peanuts and drizzle with the aioli.
- 5. Serve hot with an extra splash of olive oil and lemon juice.