Zucchini Bread With Honey And Olive Oil
Have you ever wanted to make something special for your friends and family that's both delicious and healthy? Look no further than this mouthwatering recipe for Zucchini Bread with Honey and Olive Oil! This scrumptious blend of flavors is sure to be a hit with everyone. Not only does it contain nutritious ingredients like zucchini, honey, whole wheat flour, olive oil and spices, but the end result will have you coming back for more! With simple directions that won't take long to put together, you can quickly make this amazing quick bread so share the love any day of the week. Ready to get started? Let’s go!
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, coconut flour, salt and baking powder.
3. In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, olive oil, Greek yogurt, milk, honey and vanilla extract.
- 4. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients to get a smooth batter.
- 5. Add the shredded zucchini and stir gently.
- 6. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a skewer inserted at the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- 7. Allow to cool in the pan, before removing and slicing. Serve at room temperature or store covered in an airtight container for up to a week.