Zucchini Bread With Honey And Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cups wholewheat flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1cup zucchini, shredded
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 eggs, large
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/6 tsp salt
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, coconut flour, salt and baking powder.
- 3. In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, olive oil, Greek yogurt, milk, honey and vanilla extract.
- 4. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients to get a smooth batter.
- 5. Add the shredded zucchini and stir gently.
- 6. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a skewer inserted at the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- 7. Allow to cool in the pan, before removing and slicing. Serve at room temperature or store covered in an airtight container for up to a week.