- 1 cup blueberries + extra to decorate
- 2 lemons, juice
- 1 tbs honey
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tbs aquafaba (the liquid from a can of chickpeas)
- 1 cup ginger ale
- 1 cup ice cubes
1 tbs olive oil
1. Crush the blueberries in a shaker or jar and add the lemon juice, honey, almond milk, olive oil and the aquafaba.
- 2. Shake vigorously without the ice to make the aquafaba foamy, then add the ice and shake again for a few seconds.
3. Strain in to the serving glasses. Top up with gingerale and garnish with blueberries.