Savoy Cabbage Wedges with Buttermilk Dressing and Feta Cheese
Welcome to a delicious and nutritious journey! Our Savoy Cabbage Wedges with Buttermilk Dressing and Feta Cheese is an excellent way to celebrate the coming of spring. Not only is this meal packed full of flavor, but it's also incredibly easy for even novice cooks to make in no time at all. With crunchy cabbage wedges, tangy feta cheese and creamy yet tart buttermilk dressing, this dish will quickly become one of your favorite go-to meals. So what are you waiting for? Let's get cooking!
- 1/2 savoy cabbage, medium
- 1/2 cup chickpeas, canned
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
3 tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper, black
1/2 cup buttermilk
1/3 cup Greek yogurt
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbs lemon juice
2 tbs dill, chopped
1 tbs chili peppers, green, chopped
3/4 tsp salt
For the dressing:
- 3. Arrange on a plate while you make the dressing.
4. In a blender combine the butter milk with the yogurt, mayo, olive oil, lemon juice and chili peppers. Pulse until creamy.
- 5. Fold in the dill and season to taste.
6. Drizzle over the salad, crumble some fetacheese on top and serve immediately.