Prosciutto Pasta Toss
- 16 ounces pasta
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbs Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta al dente.
2. Add the pesto to heat through the last couple of minutes before straining the pasta.
3. Heat the olive oil in a deep skillet and sauté the garlic with the prosciutto for a few seconds until fragrant. Season with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- 4. Toss in the pasta and mix well. Adjust the seasonings to taste.
5. Serve hot with parmesan flakes