Lemon Pie Bars With Olive Oil
Welcome to the world of sweet and savory treats! Today, we’re introducing a truly delightful dessert experience: Lemon Pie Bars with Olive Oil. Think zesty and delicious – this delectable creation is sure to become a favorite in your household! These easy-to-make bars use the perfect combination of mouthwatering ingredients for an irresistible treat that will have everyone asking for seconds. Here you’ll find all sorts of fun tips on how to make these heavenly lemon squares from scratch, as well as helpful hints on incorporating olive oil into the mix. So get ready while we bring you a unique sweetness like none other!
- 1. Preheat the oven at 350°F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Make the crust by combining the flour, olive oil, sugarand vanilla in a mixing bowl. Rub with your fingers to get a crumbly consistency.
- 3. Spread the mixture in the prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- 4. In the meantime, make the lemon topping: In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar with the flour, eggs, lemonzest, juice and cornflour.
- 5. Remove the crust from the oven, allow to cool down a bit and add the lemon topping. Return to the oven and bake for another 20 minutes.
6. Allow to cool completely, cover and place in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours before slicing and serving. Serve cold, optionally garnished with powdered sugar.