- 1. Zest the lemons with a grater and place the zest and vodka in a container. Allow to infuse in a dark, cool place for a week.
- 2. Then, strain the liquid through a cheesecloth and set aside.
3. In a large saucepan, heat the milk with the olive oil, sugar, and vanilla bean seeds and pod over low-medium heat and bring to a very gentle simmer, stirring for 3-4 minutes.
4. Remove from the heat and let it reach room temperature. Discard the vanilla bean and strain the mixture through the cheesecloth.
- 5. Combine the vodka infusion with the milk mixture. Mix well.
6. Serve ice-cold or store in the freezer, in a freezer proof bottle.