Halloumi Evoo Fries
Craving a little something to satisfy your crunchy and salty cravings? Look no further because we've got an amazing recipe for you—Halloumi Evoo Fries! These fries are super simple to make with minimal ingredients, but pack in bold flavor that will have you coming back for more. We use halloumi cheese, which is a semi-soft brined cheese from Cyprus that’s also great grilled or fried. Combined with extra virgin olive oil, these Halloumi Evoo Fries are virtually guilt-free while still delicious. So why wait any longer? Get in the kitchen and let’s get frying!
- 9 ounces block halloumicheese cut into sticks
- 1/3 cup wholewheat flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
4-6 tbsolive oil
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place the flour in one small bowl, the eggs in another bowl and the panko bread crumbs in a third bowl.
3. Cover the halloumi sticks with flour first, then dip into the eggs, and finally into the bread crumbs
4. Place the halloumisticks on the prepared baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- 5. Bake until golden, about 20-25 minutes and serve hot.
Products used in this Recipe: