Grilled Peach Ginger Bourbon
Ah, summertime! Nothing tastes better after a hot day at the beach than sweet and savory grilled peach ginger bourbon. This easy-to-make recipe combines juicy peaches, spicy ginger, and smooth bourbon for an unforgettable cocktail experience you won't soon forget! Whether you're having a girls' night in or looking to show off your mixology skills during dinner parties this season, this delicious grilled peach ginger bourbon drink is sure to be a hit with your friends and family. So fire up the grill and get ready to whip up an amazing taste sensation -- it's time for some Grilled Peach Ginger Bourbon!
- 1. Prepare the grill to medium heat.
2. Halve and pit the peaches. Brush with a generous dose of olive oil and honey and place cut-side down on the grill.
- 3. Cook for 4-5 minutes, flip and grill until the skins are charred for about 2-3 minutes more.
4. Place the peaches in a jar, add ice and the remaining honey. Add the bourbon, and the ginger peach drink and stir.
- 5. Serve ice cold with a piece of peach in each glass.