Do you crave a refreshing, cold and healthy summer soup that is overflowing with zesty flavor? Look no further than Green Gazpacho; an appetizing Mediterranean-inspired dish made with nutritious vegetables. Fragrant herbs mingle together to bring out the boldness of the fresh greens while cucumbers and garlic cool it down for a perfect balance. This unique soup's simple ingredients come together to create a filling yet light lunch or snack that your taste buds will thank you for! Ready to try your hand at making this invigorating meal? Keep reading for our full guide on how to make green gazpacho!
- 1. Chop and reserve a few slices of cucumber and springonions to garnish.
- 2. In a blender process the cucumber with the spring onions, garlic, green pepper, spinach, vegetable stock, coriander, parsley, vinegarand lime juice.
3. Add half the amount of olive oil and process again.
- 4. Process to get a creamy consistency. Season to taste.
5. Divide onto bowls and garnish with cucumber slices and spring onions. Drizzle with the remaining olive oil and serve cold.