Green Bean Parmesan Baked Fries
Are you looking for a tasty side dish that won’t put a dent in your diet? Look no further - our Green Bean Parmesan Baked Fries are here to provide you with some deliciousness and nutrition at the same time! Our fries will have your taste buds dancing, while providing loads of hearty veggies. They’re easy to make and extremely healthy - perfect for whatever meal occasion you may have. Try them today, and fall in love. Trust us; they won’t disappoint!
- 1. Preheat your oven to 400°F and line a baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Whisk the egg with the Greek yogurt in a bowl. In another bowl combine the flour with the parmesan cheese, garlic powder and black pepper.
3. Dip the green beans in the egg mixture first, then roll in the almond flour-parmesan mixture, making sure to coat each piece evenly.
- 4. Transfer on the prepared baking pan.
5. Drizzle with olive oil and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
7. Serve the beans hot, straight from the oven with the yogurt dip.