Greek Hot Green Pepper Appetizer
Are you looking to tantalize your taste buds with a truly unique and delicious appetizer? Look no further than our Greek Hot Green Pepper Appetizer! This amazing dish is an ideal starter for any meal, whether it’s part of an Easter celebration, or just a regular weeknight dinner. Not only does this flavorful concoction offer delightful aromas and delectable tastes, but its ingredients can be found in most markets - so grabbing the necessary supplies will be easy! Read on to learn more about this authentic Greek recipe that's sure to impress all who take part.
- 1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Pierce each pepper with a knife and arrange in a baking sheet.
- 4. Roast for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
5. Remove from oven andplace on a plate, drizzle with vinegar and the remaining olive oil.
6. Mix with cheese with the garlic. Add dollops of cheese on top, drizzle with a bit more olive oil. Sprinkle with dry oregano and serve cold.