Greek Hot Green Pepper Appetizer
- 7-8 green hot peppers
- 2cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta to serve
- 3 tbs Balsamicvinegar
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- 1⁄2tspsea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
- 2. Pierce each pepper with a knife and arrange in a baking sheet.
- 3. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 4. Roast for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
- 5. Remove from oven andplace on a plate, drizzle with vinegar and the remaining olive oil.
- 6. Mix with cheese with the garlic. Add dollops of cheese on top, drizzle with a bit more olive oil. Sprinkle with dry oregano and serve cold.