Greek Beef Sandwich
- 1 whole grain baguette
- 7 oz minced lamb
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/5 cup olives, chopped
- 5 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 1/2tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 1. Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and sauté the mincedlamb for 5 minutes seasoning with salt and pepper.
- 2. In the meantime, mix the yogurt with the remaining olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- 3. Cut the baguette in half and spread the yogurt mixture.
- 4. Add the lamb, tomatoes, fetacheeseand olives and serve hot or cold.