Gnocchi Chowder with Mushrooms and Tuna
- 1 cup potato gnocchi
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup tuna, canned
- 1/2 cup red beans, canned
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 4 tbs olive oil + extrato serve
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 1. Heat the olive oil in a sauce pan and sauté the mushrooms for 5 minutes, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- 2. Add the tuna and beans. Toss in the gnocchi and add the tomato and broth. Simmer until the gnocchi is cooked through and season to taste with salt,pepper and oregano.
3. Serve hot drizzled with a swirl of olive oil.