Falafel Balls With Spaghetti And Tomato Sauce
Hey folks! Are you looking for a delicious and healthy meal that is sure to be a crowd pleaser? Look no further than Falafel Balls with Spaghetti and Tomato Sauce. This dish has all the flavor of traditional falafels, but in bite size balls that can easily be eaten with your favorite pasta sauce over spaghetti. Not only is this dish creamy, hearty, and flavorful, it's also extremely easy to make - perfect for busy week nights or lazy Sundays spent cooking. With just a few simple ingredients like chickpeas and herbs mixed together into small balls before being baked in an oven to perfection, Falafel Balls with Spaghetti and Tomato Sauce will quickly become one of your go-to meals!
- oz spaghetti
- 1 cup chickpeas, canned
- 2 cups tomato puree
- 1 onion, red, small
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
- fresh basil to garnish
- 1. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta al dente.
2. In the meantime, add the chickpeas, onion, garlic, chili, 1 tbs olive oil salt, pepper and cumin in a blender and process to get a dough. Shape into round falafel.
3. Heat the olive oil in a deep pan and cook the falafel tossing until golden.
4. Add the tomato sauce and simmer for 5-7 minutes seasoning with salt and pepper.
- 5. Serve the pasta hot, topped with the sauce and falafel, garnished with fresh basil leaves.
Products used in this Recipe: