Creamy Meatball Soup
- 7 oz beef, minced
- 2/3 cup rice
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 onion, medium, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsolive oil +extra to serve
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1. Mix the beef with the eggs, meat and half the amount of rice seasoning with salt and chili. Knead and shape into bitesize meatballs.
- 2. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan and sauté the meatballs for 2-3 minutes.
- 3. Add the cream and broth, add the remaining rice and bring to a gentle simmer over medium heat for 30-35 minutes, adding more broth or water if needed.
4. Serve hot sprinkled with chiliflakes and drizzled with olive oil.