Chicken and Pasta Salad with Nut Vinaigrette
- 1. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta al dente.
- 2. Heat the olive oil in a non-stick pan and sauté the chicken fillets for 3 minutes on each side until completely cooked through.
- 3. Season with salt and pepper and add the chickpeas to the same pan to toast for 1-2 minutes.
- 4. Remove from the heat, toss in the pasta and mix well.
- 5. Make the vinaigrette by combining the walnuts with the olive oil, lemonjuice and salt in a blender.
- 6. Serve the salad hot, drizzled with the nut vinaigrette.