Chef's Salad with Chicken and Homemade Dressing
- 1 chicken breast fillet, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, large, chopped
- 2 eggs, hardboiled
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- For the Dressing
1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
1 tbsp vinegar
1 tbsp honey
2 tbsp ketchup
1 tbspWorcestershire sauce
3 tbs olive oil
1 tsp paprika, smoked
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1. Heat the olive oilin a pan and sauté the chicken slices seasoning with salt for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- 2. Cut the eggs in quarters. Mix the tomatoes with the lettuce, and top with the eggs and chicken.
3. Make the dressing by whisking together the yogurt with the vinegar, honey, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and olive oil. Season with salt and black pepper.
4. Drizzle the salad with the dressing and serve at room temperature.