Beetroot Risotto With Peas And Turmeric Olive Oil
Are you in the mood for a delicious and comforting meal? Look no further than our Beetroot Risotto with Peas and Turmeric Olive Oil! This recipe is the perfect blend of flavors to warm your heart and tantalize your taste buds. With its delicate spices, creamy texture, and hint of lemon juice, this risotto is sure to be an instant family favorite that will have everyone asking for seconds. Best of all, it's incredibly simple to make - just add some diced beetroot, peas, Parmesan cheese, turmeric olive oil and more simple ingredients into one delightful dish! So what are you waiting for? Let's get cooking this scrumptious Beetroot Risotto with Peas and Turmeric Olive Oil today!
- 1 cup rice, arborio
- 1 cup peas
- 3/4 cup beetroots, cooked, chopped
- 1/3 cup beets, cooked, pureed in a blender
- 1/2 cup parmesan, grated
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 onion, red, medium, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
4 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp salt
1⁄4 tsp pepper, black
1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 garlic clove
For the turmeric oil:
2. Add the peas, rice, and beets. Stir well and add the wine. Simmer for 1-2 minutes, then add the broth, one ladle at a time, until the rice is cooked through.
- 3. Remove from the heat and fold in the parmesan. Let the flavors combine while you make the turmeric oil.