Beef Stew with Chickpeas
Are you looking for a hearty and comforting meal that will feed your family with ease? Look no further than this delicious beef and beans stew recipe! This one-pot dish is full of warmth, flavour, and nutrition; it's also incredibly simple to make so you can spend more time enjoying meals together at the dinner table. Plus, since it only requires a few basic ingredients, it won’t break the bank either! So get ready to savour every last spoonful–this delicious beef and beans stew is definitely an all-around winner.
- 1 1/2 cup minced beef
- 1 1/2 vegetable broth
- 3/4 cup chickpeas, canned
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 onion, medium, red, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
3 tbsp olive oil plus extra to garnish
1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
1. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan and sauté the minced beef with the onions for 5 minutes.
2. Add the garlic and chickpeas and season with salt and paprika. Stir to combine the flavors.
3. Add the corn and pour in the tomato sauce and broth. Simmer for 15-20 minutes until the sauce thickens into a creamy stew.
4. Serve hot with bread and a swirl of olive oil.
Products used in this Recipe: