Baked Goat Cheese With Blackberries And Roasted Walnuts
- 1¼ lbs goat cheese
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- ½ cup walnuts
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tbs olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Optional: fresh rosemary to garnish
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2. In a mixing bowl combine the berries with the cinnamon, honey and olive oil, and set aside to marinade.
- 3. Bake the goat cheese in the preheated oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown and fragrant. Remove from the oven.
- 4. Heat a dry pan and lightly roast the walnuts, tossing to cook evenly. Season with a pinch of salt.
- 5. Top the goat cheese with the marinated berries, toasted walnuts and fresh rosemary.