Baked Goat Cheese With Blackberries And Roasted Walnuts
Craving something outside of the ordinary? Look no further than this delicious and unusual combination of flavors: baked goat cheese with juicy blackberries and crunchy roasted walnuts. Imagine a creamy, melt-in-your mouth goat cheese toasted in the oven and then blended with tart fresh blackberries, hearty roasted walnuts, and just a sprinkle of warm spices like cinnamon for extra flavor. From first glance it promises to tantalize your taste buds – so let’s get baking!
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Combine the berries with the cinnamon, honey and olive oil. Place in a mixing bowl and set aside to marinade.
3. Bake the goat cheese in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown and fragrant. Remove from the oven.
4. Heat a dry pan and lightly roast the walnuts, tossing to cook evenly. Season with a pinch of salt.
- 5. Top the goat cheese with the marinated berries, toasted walnuts and fresh rosemary.