Avocado Feta Baked Eggs
- 1. Preheat the oven to 450°F and line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- 2. Cut the avocado in half lengthwise and remove the pit. Scoop out some of the flesh of each avocado half with a spoon to create a cavity. Cut a tiny slice at the bottom if necessary to help them stand upright.
- 3. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Crack in the eggs and season again with a pinch of salt and pepper. Drizzle with the olive oil.
- 4. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes until the eggs are cooked through.
- 5. Remove from the oven and serve immediately, topped with feta cheese, drizzled with the balsamic glaze and optionally garnished with fresh herbs.