Almond Flour Honey Olive Oil Cake
If you're looking for a delicious and nutritious alternative to your usual cake recipes, then look no further than this amazing honey olive oil almond flour cake! Packed with healthy monounsaturated fats from extra virgin olive oil and the more complex carbohydrates of the almond flour, this cake is sure to satisfy your cravings while keeping you fuelled all day long. Plus, each slice is loaded with the sweet flavor of honey that'll have everyone at your next gathering begging for seconds! So whip out those mixing bowls, preheat that oven, and get ready to make a culinary masterpiece - it's time to bake an Almond Flour Honey Olive Oil Cake!
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a cake pan with olive oil.
- 2. In a mixing bowl whisk the eggs with an electric mixer until frothy.
4. In another mixing bowl combine the almond flour, coconut flour, and baking powder.
- 5. Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and blend to get a smooth batter.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a fork inserted comes out clean.
- 7. Allow to cool completely before removing from the pan.
8. Optionally, brush the top of the cake with a few drops of olive oil and serve at room temperature.