- 4 cups gnocchi, fresh or frozen
- 2 bunches Swiss chard, stems removed, roughly chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 cups bone broth
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-2 chili peppers, finely chopped
4 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tsp thyme
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
- Optional: ground flaxseed to garnish
Heat the olive oil in a saucepan and sauté the mushrooms with the chards for 5 minutes, seasoning with a pinch of salt and pepper. Add the garlic and chili, stir and cook for another minute, until fragrant.
- Add the gnocchi to the pan. Add the wine to deglaze the pan and gradually add the broth. Season with salt, thyme and pepper and simmer for 3-5 minutes, until the gnocchi is cooked through, adding more broth if needed.
- Adjust the seasoning and serve hot, topped with crumbled feta cheese and flaxseed.