- 1 3/4 cups Feta cheese
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup olives, black, pitted
- 1 eggplant, small, sliced, 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 bell peppers, green, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 lemon, juice
1/2 cup olive oil + extra to serve
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp thyme, fresh
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
Preheat the oven to 425 °F.
Place the eggplant slices with the cherry tomatoes, broccoli, onions, garlic, olives and pepper slices in a large mixing bowl. Coat with the olive oil and lemon juice, and season with thyme, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Transfer into a baking pan and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and add the feta slices.
Return to the oven and bake for 15 more minutes until golden brown. Serve hot, drizzled with extra olive oil.