Recipe-234-Iceburg Wedge Salad with EVO - Blue Cheese Dressing
If you’re looking for a delicious, light and refreshing summer salad recipe then look no further! Our Iceberg Wedge Salad with EVO Blue Cheese Dressing is guaranteed to hit the spot. Whether you’re gathering around a picnic table for an outdoor BBQ or hosting your family for dinner, there’s something special about this classic salad that will have everyone asking for seconds! The crisp iceberg lettuce is topped with crunchy bacon pieces and bright tomatoes - all dressed to perfection in our creamy AVO blue cheese dressing. An easy yet delicious dish that takes only minutes to prepare - don't miss out on this fantastic treat!
- 1 iceberg lettuce, quartered
- 1/3 cup bacon crisped and chopped
- 4 eggs, medium sized, hard-boiled chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt,
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
In a large bowl mix the bacon with the eggs, tomatoes and blue cheese crumbles. Toss gently.
- Arrange the iceberg wedges on a serving plate and top with the mixture.
Make the dressing by whisking the Greek yogurt with the sour cream, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, blue cheese crumbles and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle the dressing over the wedges and serve at room temperature.