Recipe-143-Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
Are you looking for a delicious and healthy meal that will delight your taste buds? Then look no further than this roasted cauliflower salad with honey mustard vinaigrette! Not only is it packed full of savory flavors, but cauliflower is also low in calories and high in nutrition. So if you’re looking for something light yet filling, this dish has got you covered. Paired with a tangy homemade dressing to top it off, you can’t go wrong! Read on to find out just how simple it is to whip up this delectable dinner time treat.
- 5 cups mixed greens
1 head of cauliflower, large cut into florets
- 1 cucumber, large, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs (dill, parsley)
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tbs smoked paprika
1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
For the Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
In a large mixing bowl combine the olive oil, with the chili, paprika, garlic and some salt. Toss in the cauliflower florets and coat all the pieces evenly. Arrange on a baking tray and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the mixed greens, cucumbers, herbs.
- Add the cooked cauliflower to the salad and drizzle with the dressing.
- Top with avocado and feta cheese (if using any) and serve at room temperature.