Roasted Peppers With Chipotle Honey Dressing
- 1. Preheat the oven's grill to the highest temperature.
- 2. Line a baking sheet with baking parchment.
- 3. Halve the peppers and arrange on the baking sheet cut-side down.
- 4. Roast for 30-35 mins until the skin is shriveled and lightly blistered.
- 5. In the meantime, make the dressing: In a blender combine the olive oil with the limejuice, chipotle, honey, garlic, cumin, salt, and several grinds of pepper. Pulse until combined and season to taste.
- 6. Chop the peppers and mix with the dressing in a mixing bowl. Toss to coat evenly and serve warm.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
This dressing recipe is really versatile, so have fun experimenting with different ways to use it.