- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a food processor, process the cookies with the olive oil until well combined. Press the cookie crumb mixture into the bottom of a 9” spring form pan and up the sides about three quarters of the way.
- 3. Bake the crust for 8-10 minutes until golden. Allow to cool.
- 4. Beat the sugar and creamcheese with a blender, until fluffy. Add the cornstarch, and mix to combine.
- 6. Pour the mixture into the prepared crust. Place the cheesecake in a roasting pan large enough to hold the spring form pan in the oven then fill the roasting pan with about 1½–2 inches of boiling water.
- 7. Bake for 60 minutes. Turn off the oven and the let the cheesecake cool for 1 hour with the oven door closed to prevent cracking.
8. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight to set, garnish with whole slices of orange preserves and serve at room temperature.