Gnocchi Arugula Salad
- 4 cups potato gnocchi
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup basil, fresh
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 4 tbs lemon juice
- 3/4tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the gnocchi for 5-7 minutes until cooked through.
- 2. Mix with the cherrytomatoes, and arugula.
- 3. Whisk the olive oil with the lemonjuice and drizzle over the salad.
4. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper and serve at room temperature, garnished with fresh basilleaves.