Fritattawith Feta And Paprika Olive Oil
Welcome to the Fritatta with Feta and Paprika Olive Oil experience! It's time for you to get creative in the kitchen and explore a delicious meal that will leave your taste buds happy. Our fritatta combines feta cheese with paprika olive oil, giving it an amazing flavor combination that makes this dish truly unique. We know you'll enjoy making this one-pan meal—short on prep time but full of flavor—and we're here to guide you through every step towards creating your own culinary masterpiece.
1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
1/5 cup milk
1/2 green pepper, sliced
1/2 red pepper, sliced
6 cherry tomatoes, halved
2 tbsolive oil
1 tsp baking powder
2/3 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 cup olive oil
1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes
For the Paprika Olive Oil:
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Whisk the eggs with the milk and bakingpowder. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat the olive oil in a pan and sauté the red and green peppers for 2 minutes. Pour in the egg mixture and top with the cherry tomatoes. Cook on the stove for 2 minutes.
4. Add the feta cheese and transfer into to the oven to cook 10 more minutes until golden brown at the top.
5. In the meantime, make the paprika oil: Whisk the paprika, chili and olive oil together and heat over very low heat for 3-5 minutes.
6. Remove the frittata from the oven and cut into pieces. Transfer on a plate, drizzle with a generous dose of paprika olive oil and serve hot.
Products used in this Recipe: