- 1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
3. Heat the olive oil in a pan and sauté the red and green peppers for 2 minutes. Pour in the egg mixture and top with the cherry tomatoes. Cook on the stove for 2 minutes.
4. Add the feta cheese and transfer into to the oven to cook 10 more minutes until golden brown at the top.
5. In the meantime, make the paprika oil: Whisk the paprika, chili and olive oil together and heat over very low heat for 3-5 minutes.
6. Remove the frittata from the oven and cut into pieces. Transfer on a plate, drizzle with a generous dose of paprika olive oil and serve hot.
Products used in this Recipe: