Chia Pudding With Coconut Milk, Blueberries And Olive Oil
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 2 cups coconut milk, unsweetened
2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 tbs olive oil
Fresh fruit to garnish - we used blueberries
1⁄8 tsp salt
1. Combine the chia seeds with the coconut milk, salt and honey in a mixing bowl and stir well to dissolve the honey.
- 2. Divide into serving bowls or glasses and cover each bowl or glass with cling film.
- 3. Refrigerate preferably overnight to set.
- Serve cold drizzled with a few drops of olive oil and topped with fresh, seasonal fruit. We used blueberries that add an acidic touch to the taste palette but any fruit would work just as well with this