Recipe-90-Vegan Apple Cookies
Are you a fan of apple treats but looking for something that fits your vegan lifestyle? Then look no further! Today we’re sharing a delicious recipe for vegan apple cookies – soft, sample and easy to make. In just a few steps, you’ll have the perfect treat to share with family and friends. If you’ve never tried making Vegan Apple Cookies before, our simple step-by-step guide will show you how it’s done quickly and easily so let's get started!
1/3 cup red apples, grated
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened apple sauce
4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons honey (vegan: maple syrup)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon salt
Combine the grated apple with the apple sauce, olive oil, honey and vanilla extract.
In a separate bowl, mix the almond flour, with the flaxseed meal, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder and salt.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, without over-mixing.
- Place in an air-tight container and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Take the dough out of the fridge and spoon about 1½ tablespoon onto the prepared baking pan placing each dollop 2-inches apart. Flatten each cookie slightly with your fingers or the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until slightly golden.