Recipe-62-Mocha Olive OiI Chocolate Truffles
Looking for a truly decadent dessert that will tantalize your taste buds? Look no further than our Mocha Olive Oil Chocolate Truffles. We’ve taken chocolate and olive oil—two flavors that complement each other perfectly—and transformed them into an ultra-indulgent treat. If you’re looking to impress guests, friends or family members, these truffles are sure to do the trick! Best of all, they’re simple enough for novice bakers while still being intensely flavorful and impressive.
3 cups high quality dark chocolate
- 1 cup heavy cream
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules/powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3-4 drops vanilla extract
- ¼ cup cocoa powder for coating
Heat the cream over low heat.
Break the chocolate into small chunks in a bowl and pour the hot cream over the chocolate. Add the vanilla extract, maple syrup and coffee granules/powder. Whisk until the chocolate melts. Fold in the olive oil until incorporated to a glossy and velvety cream.
- Allow to reach room temperature and then set in the fridge uncovered for 2 hours or until it gets to a solid but workable consistency.
- Spoon out bite-sized scoops of the firm chocolate mix, shape into balls and roll into the cocoa powder.
Products used in this Recipe: