Recipe-55-Coffee-Orange Banana Bread
Welcome to the sweetest recipe you’ll ever try - coffee-orange banana bread! This delicious treat has a unique combination of flavours that will tantalize your taste buds and leave you wanting more. Not only is it full of flavour, but this recipe takes no time at all – so whether you’re an experienced baker or a complete novice, you won’t have any trouble whipping up this amazing dessert. Made with freshly roasted coffee beans and fragrant oranges, this banana bread captures the essence of fall in every bite. Perfect for your next holiday gathering or just as an after-dinner snack, get ready to savour one truly incredible treat!
Preheat the oven to 360°F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Alternatively, grease and flour the loaf pan, but a piece of parchment paper will make your life easier.
In a large mixing bowl mash 3 of the bananas using a fork. Whisk in the eggs, yogurt and olive oil and mix well. Fold in the orange zest.
Combine the plain flour with the whole-wheat flour in another bowl. Add the baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Start folding the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until incorporated into a smooth batter.
- Pour 2/3 of the batter into the prepared pan.
- Add the coffee powder or granules to the rest of the batter and whisk to combine.
- Pour the coffee batter on top of the banana batter and swirl with a knife to get a marble effect.
- Slice the fourth banana lengthwise and place on the bread, cut side up.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Allow reaching room temperature before glazing with the honey (optional).