Recipe-31-Stuffed Mushroom Salad
We all know that salads can be filled with dull and boring ingredients, but it doesn't have to be that way! Spice up your bowl of greens with a lovely stuffed mushroom salad. Juicy, earthy mushrooms combined with crunchy crackers make for a delightful new take on the classic salad meal. Not only does this dish provide delicious flavor, but its high nutritional content makes it an excellent choice for anyone looking to eat healthier! In this post, we'll go over how you can quickly and easily whip up your own tasty stuffed mushroom salad at home.
Preheat the oven to 390°F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms and roughly chop the stems.
- Arrange the mushroom caps on the baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl combine the feta cheese with the parmesan. Add the mushrooms and onions to the mix.
- Fill the mushroom caps with the cheese filling and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Place the mixed greens in a serving bowl. Add the mushrooms.