Recipe-06-Triple Chocolate Olive Oil Brownies
Are you looking for the ultimate chocolate lover's treat? Look no further than these deliciously decadent Triple Chocolate Olive Oil Brownies! Fudgy, dense and loaded with three different chocolates, plus a secret ingredient that adds richness and depth - olive oil. These brownies are guaranteed to be your new go-to dessert for every special occasion. So what are you waiting for? Get baking and indulge yourself!
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
1/2 cup caster sugar
- 3 eggs, large
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate, roughly chopped
Preheat the oven to 360°F and line an 8-inch square baking tin with parchment paper.
- Mix the olive oil with the brown and caster sugar and the vanilla extract.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk the eggs briefly.
Pour the eggs into the sugar olive oil mixture and add the cocoa powder and the flour. Whisk to combine and make a batter.
- Fold in the chopped milk chocolate.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes, until a crust is formed but still moist and soft inside. Allow to reach room temperature, slice and serve.
Products used in this Recipe: