Will olive oil make me fat? Is a question that we get a lot.
We thought we would share some olive oil and weight loss related facts with you to present evidence illustrating the relationship between olive oil and weight loss. Prepare to be amazed.
Olive oil and weight loss related facts
- Olive oil is not associated with weight gain and obesity.
- Olive oil can help you shrink your waistline.
- Olive oil is a good kind of fat
- Olive oil is recommended and included in calorie-restricted programs for obesity treatment.
- The Mediterranean diet as a whole also was associated with less body fat.
- Olive oil is good for digestion
- Cooking with olive oil is a great way to start your weight loss journey
- Olive oil helps satiation