(1) 1 Liter Glass Bottle
1 Liter Titan Bottle
Experience Kasandrinos in our large “Magnum” bottle, designed by true olive oil purists. The dark glass minimizes light exposure, which preserves taste and color while being aesthetically pleasing enough to take its place as a staple on your countertop.
This 1 Liter Magnum bottle makes a great gift for friends or family, and features a convenient screw-on cap and built-in pourer. We recommend enjoying Kasandrinos olive oil within two years of purchase or 6 months of opening bottle.
Kasandrinos Olive Oil
Since their childhood of warm Mediterranean summers around their family’s dinner table, the Kasandrinos family has always known quality olive oil. It’s only natural that as adults, they felt called to share that 100% pure, cold pressed, extra virgin olive oil with friends, family, and the world. That’s how Kasandrinos was born.
When you buy Kasandrinos, you’re a guest. You know you’re getting that same high-quality olive oil the family grew up with, fresh to your table from their century-old family orchard in the Southern Peloponnese. Whether you’re serving it in a salad dressing in the rolling hills of Greece or using it to cook for your busy family, you’ll get a little slice of paradise.
Kasandrinos olive oil is:
- 100% single source USDA certified Organic Extra Virgin
- Always made from the current year’s harvest and cold pressed within 24 hours of harvest using mechanical pressing methods
- Balanced and slightly peppery in flavor, mellowed by the purity and freshness of hand-picked olives
- Sustainably sourced, EU Kosher certified, NonGMO, Paleo and PGI certified
- Perfect for cooking at high temperatures, serving plain, in sauces, salad dressings, sautés, and more
100% single-source USDA certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
*Enjoy Kasandrinos olive oil within 2 years of purchase or 6 months of opening. Sustainably sourced, EU Kosher Certified, NonGMO, Paleo and PGI Certified Use Kasandrinos olive oil in sauces, salad dressings, sautés, and drizzled over everything from grass-fed steaks to fresh strawberries.