Yogurt Fattet Hummus
- 1. Make the hummus: In a blender process 1 cup of chickpeas with the tahini, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, cumin and salt.
- 2. Toast the pita bread in a dry pan for a few seconds on each side. At the same pan, toast the remaining chickpeas for 2-3 minutes, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- 3. Mix the yogurt with the garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 4. Place each pita bread on a plate, top with the hummus, follow with a layer of the yogurt mixture and toasted chickpeas.
5. Serve hot, garnished with parsley leaves.