Total Time: 35 mins
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, unsweetened
- 5 tsp instant coffee
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Heat the olive oil, chocolate and coffee in a double boiler, over simmering water. Stir to melt.
- Add the cocoa and whisk to combine.
- Stir in the sugar and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes.
- Add the milk and whipping cream and whisk well. Cook for 5 more minutes stirring and serve hot.
We've mastered the perfect olive oil fudge! Smooth and rich it will elevate any dessert instantly!