Total Time: 35 mins
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, unsweetened
- 5 tsp instant coffee
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Heat the olive oil, chocolate and coffee in a double boiler, over simmering water. Stir to melt.
- Add the cocoa and whisk to combine.
- Stir in the sugar and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes.
- Add the milk and whipping cream and whisk well. Cook for 5 more minutes stirring and serve hot.
We've mastered the perfect olive oil fudge! Smooth and rich it will elevate any dessert instantly!
we copied your recipe and will us it and try it with our own vanilla ice cream; will keep you posted , thanks richard