Gnocchi Arugula Salad
Feeling like you need to break away from your regular lunch routine, but don't want to sacrifice taste? Look no further than our delectable gnocchi arugula salad! This flavorful dish combines the light and supple texture of perfect potato-based gnocchi with freshly picked bright green arugula for a unique twist on an old classic. With only five ingredients, this easy dish can be prepared in under 30 minutes without much fuss––a huge bonus if you're looking for something quick and delicious. Whether served as a main course or side salad, we’re sure our gnocchi arugula salad will be an instant hit!
- 4 cups potato gnocchi
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup basil, fresh
4 tbs olive oil
- 4 tbs lemon juice
1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the gnocchi for 5-7 minutes until cooked through.
- 2. Mix with the cherrytomatoes, and arugula.
3. Whisk the olive oil with the lemon juice and drizzle over the salad.
4. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper and serve at room temperature, garnished with fresh basil leaves.
Products used in this Recipe: