Garlic Roasted Cabbage
- 1 head cabbage, green
- 1/4 cupolive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- 2. Slice the cabbage in 1” thick slices vertically. Arrange on the prepared baking pan.
- 3. Mix the olive oil with the garlicpowder, salt, pepper and sesameseeds to make a paste.
- 4. Rub the paste on the cabbage slices to coat evenly.
- 5. Bake for 40-45 minutes, until golden brown and serve hot.