Total Time: 45 mins
- 1 head cabbage, green
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Slice the cabbage in 1” thick slices vertically. Arrange on the prepared baking pan.
- Mix the olive oil with the garlic powder, salt, pepper and sesame seeds to make a paste.
- Rub the paste on the cabbage slices to coat evenly.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until golden brown and serve hot.
Roasted cabbage slices bathed in olive oil is about to be the new craze. You've heard it here first.