Beef Stew with Chickpeas
- 1 1/2 cup minced beef
- 1 1/2 vegetable broth
- 3/4 cup chickpeas, canned
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 onion, medium, red, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tbsolive oil plus extra to garnish
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan and sauté the mincedbeef with the onions for 5 minutes.
- 2. Add the garlic and chickpeas and season with salt and paprika. Stir to combine the flavors.
- 3. Add the corn and pour in the tomatosauce and broth. Simmer for 15-20 minutes until the sauce thickens into a creamy stew.
- 4. Serve hot with bread and a swirl of olive oil.