WHIPPED FETA DIP
1 cup feta cheese
1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt
1⁄4 cup sour cream
1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 clove garlic
1 teaspoon paprika,
- Optional: Red chili flakes
- Preheat the oven to 450°F and line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Cut the avocado in half lengthwise and remove the pit. Scoop out some of the flesh of each avocado half with a spoon to create a cavity. Cut a tiny slice at the bottom if necessary to help them stand upright.
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Crack in the eggs and season again with a pinch of salt and pepper. Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes until the eggs are cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately, topped with feta cheese, drizzled with the balsamic glaze and optionally garnished with fresh herbs.