Tuna Bean Dip With Olive Oil And Toasted Bread
- 4 large slices bread
- 3/4 cup tuna, canned
- 1/4 cup red beans, canned
- 3 tbs tahini paste
- 1/4 cupolive oil plus extra for the bread
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 tsp pepper, black
- 1. In a blender combine the tuna with the beans, tahini, olive oil, and limejuice and process to get a thick dip/spread. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2. Brush the breadslices with a bit of olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toast in a hot, dry pan for a few seconds on each side until golden brown.
- 3. Serve the dip with the toasted bread.